Saturday, October 1, 2011

Funny sistah


After I posted our photos when we were kids, I missed her terribly that I woke up one day and decided to see her at all cost. Our budget may not be enough that time for treating her in a good resto but we had a good time. My husband was so facinated by how we exchange stories of the past and the present. I don't know but whenever we reunite, sharing makes us feel at home in an instant. We don't even care how animated we look like. We freely show our emotions like nobody else is around.  








When the night was over, we were crying as we said our goodbyes. She reminded me, "Dati magkatabi lang tayo matulog no?" Tears started to roll down on my cheeks and they became unstoppable. We both live in the Metro but our distance is exaggerated by lack of chance to meet. I regret that we didn't really grew up together. I was so independent that I don't know if I have influenced my sister to any degree. Our irregular family set up has caused us to stand strong whether alone or not. There wasn't a choice. My heart's prayer is for her to settle down with somebody who God really wants for her. I pray that they would build a family that we never had. I bet God has also a gift for her, somebody whom God will use to let her feel how lovely girl she truly is.
For me, she's still the smartest kid I've ever played with.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nash! I can really relate to this (even though me and my sisters all still live together--and sleep together!)I just can't imagine how it will be like when one of us gets married. LOL I just hope I won't be the last so I won't be the one left alone in our room when both of them move out. But then maybe, pwedeng ako nalang din un. Wawa naman kasi. haha

    Sometimes, I also think about making the most of these times that we're all still living under one roof. May boyfriend na si Viola and I'm afraid time passes quickly. Haha

    Praying for you and your sis! <3 Bonding kau palagi! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete