Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Friends



This is my close friend Anne. I call her Ate. We are the only survivors from our batch because she is really smart and I am really desperate to have the job. We were deeply inspired by Mr. Park, he became one of the Supervisors back on our training days. He kept on talking about passion, and we were convinced to stay.

I can talk about anything when I am with Anne. She is one of the best listeners hahaha. But I like it best when she speaks her mind. Being an Ilongga, she's mahinhin and tough at the same time. 






This was taken in a Korean restaurant, which until now, is nameless. Anyway, we had a great time cooking our Samgyeopsal. Forget about wearing some perfume because you'll sure smell like barbeque, no choice.






The one on the right is Gem. She laughs a lot but normally she's busy with her blackberry, which all of us understand. Not to forget, she has very gorgeous vocals. On the left of Anne is Aiza, she is the fashionista of the group. She can wear a simple shirt and woila! -a stunning model.


Well, this is the workaholic member of our gang. Hahahaa. She sleeps 5 hours a day I guess. She has a part-time job so she could finish paying for her expensive car. Warning: Don't argue with her. She'll always win.

No comments:

Post a Comment