Monday, September 5, 2011

Laiya-The Beach



I never thought twice, right after we checked the tree house, I went straight to the beach.
You may find it disappointing to see seaweeds or whatever you call them but I find it really interesting to see them up close.
When I was still a teeneager, I dreamt of this very moment. Beach makes everything romantic, I don't know how.


Instead of me taking pictures, my husband got so into sea creatures that he almost stepped on a sea urchin. Thank goodness to my Biology,I still remembered how it looks like before he picks it up.

It's one thing to see an endless water but it's another to see mountains beside it. It was breathtaking.
Forget about the sexy girls. I learned to love my body, every inch of it is what God gave me so either I take care of it or destroy it with my words of insecurity and disappointment.
I tried to pick up seashells just to get a feel why it's become a beautiful part of movies that I watched when I was younger.


No comments:

Post a Comment