Thursday, September 8, 2011

Laiya-

The one on the left is fish marinated in a very tasty sauce I can't identify. The pansit on the other hand is equally impressive. It has sesame oil all over. The best I've tasted, I must say.
These two may look very ordinary but the looks are deceiving they're actually uniquely yummy.


Welcome to coco grove.. Cocosalad ^^ with langka...






My husband finished this. olofeht! Nothing like Batangas Bulalo.



Barbeque is ok. But the crushed pepper made me feel like I'm home.


Kapeng Barako. Ala eh! Kasarap nire! Just right in taste. Perfect blend.

I forgot what this is.

Longganisa is not sweet that's why I only left two for my hubby. Tapa is a bit sweet.

Kaldereta la la la la la.... With peanuts? nagaraya? I dunno.


I am not so into chicken Popsicle.


Fried fish. One should not miss. It's sour and salty at the same time.



Imperfect form but perfect taste. 


Recycle. Different version.

LET'S EAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment